Thursday, April 03, 2008

BATHING!

Everyone has their bath time routine. Where you hang your towel, where you discard your clothes, where you put your soap, how hot you like the water, how high the shower head should be, window closed, window open...and so on, and so forth right?So when you're sharing a house with 4 others, theres bound to be some turf wars. I'm currently engaged in a battle that I must win! You see, one of my house mates, she moves my sponge from where I like it; on my side of the cabinet.After which she (bless her) then proceeds to put it on the top of the cabinet where I'm pretty sure all manner of nastiness reside, seeing as it one of those forgotten places that people just never seem to clean.

She moves it, I move it back.
Because when I think about it logically, I end up asking myself, 'Why is she touching my loofah anyway!? She has no right to move it, it is my property, I have paid rent in this house and therefore I'm at liberty to place it where I want,within the inchage accorded me on my side of the shelf!' C'est tres bizarre but actually quite funny. We are sensible adults you know, but something tells me that none of us is going to bring it up. So, a luta continua ama sio?Maybe, I'm enjoying it...No.

Anyway, back to bathing.I've constructed a scale. This scale depicts the number of times people bathe in the house. On the extreme right is roomate X, who bathes twice a day.That's pretty normal. At the other extreme , is roomate Y, who bathes every two or three days (Yeah, I know).Now, I've tried stopping myself, but whenever I'm in roomates Y's presence I sniff, cause I just find it amazing. How come she doesn't smell!!

Then I wonder...and I wonder many things.

5 comments:

Mwangi said...

I think room mate Y is taking secret showers in the middle of the night or has a basin and a sponge in her room which she uses shagz style every morning.....

Anonymous said...

Now this is more you. Just ask this person what it is with your loofah, anaitaka? Mpe basi. The reason i do not do [not that do] roommates.

S said...

Hehehe, Thanks, I had quite a laugh. Reminds me of my roomate days *shudder* I didn't take it very lightly. My former roomates used to take a shower like every 3 days, I think it mostly depends, on your diet , also in Winter she might not sweat that much..

hehe stop the sponge games, tell her never to move or even touch it. Can't put up with that.

Mo said...

I like how you say 'bless her' in that delightful Southern manner that means anything but literally 'bless' her. :P

Mena Lima said...

Eish I'd also confront her with touching my spoonch lol, I hate people using my personal things!!!