My bed is falling apart! All its legs are kaput, and it tends to swing from side to side .So when time for bed fikas, its all about finesse.No somersaulting into the bed nowadays…sigh. The landlord knows about these my tribulations lakini he is procrastination incarnate and so won’t do jack until we leave. Plus there are like 50 other things he has to fix in the house, so what’s a bed!Anyway…
So why I blog…ma broda methu , he tag me o’!
Tangent: Have any of you ever used the line…
‘So, (ahem, cough)..what are you wearing ?’
-It’s usually delivered hukooo at some dubious hour of the night, usually on a phone or other technological gadget.
Well, I have been told this line like twice before and I gagged both times, even though it was a pal just trying to wind me up. Anyway apart from it being the wackest line on earth, It cracks me up sana! I mean surely what kind of a question is that. Anyway, even if I answered, a boy would be in for a rude shock, cause the haute couture reigning in my palace is …(drums please, ata those Chinese cymbals)
….an orange sweater, luminous green pants and lilac bedroom sleepers…oh pink socks too. I speak the truth. I’ll bandika the purple headscarf in a few minutes.
Comfort must always come first.
I think sometimes my British housemate really shangaaz.
Anyway, why I blog
1. Why not? plus internet is available and fast, I need to make good use of it. I actually pay £5 a month for unlimited wireless access. Brilliant speeds. But I digress ( or is it brag)
2. Because I like playing with words and I think I could have a good laugh one day when I look back and see some of the nonsense I wrote. Plus I suck at keeping a journal.... Yes, I have failed as a woman.So this is my attempt at trying to get ‘with it’.
3. Mehn!people are interesting! this world of blog has really opened my eyes. Many of your blog’s have been a source of inspiration and have challenged me. You wouldn’t believe what deep and meaningful lessons I encounter when…bla bla bla.
sorry had to stop there, was getting too mushy, but in summary I’m learning stuff and have ‘met’ interesting people. Oh, and I laugh a lot. I love laughing. Some of you are very funny.
4. Aish, I haven’t reached five…urrrm, freedom of speech. I can ramble and dot, and the best bit , I can do it bila direct censure. Anonymity people, the best thing since sliced bread.(Ive never gotten that, sliced bread?!)
5. …clearly I cant think of another reason…so lets put it this way, nos 5 is still under construction.