I’ve been tagged! Courtesy of egm and so there’s mild excitement in the brain. However, how to go about finding revelations is the question.
Eh let's see...
1. I’m the 6th born in a family of 7 kids, 4 years younger than my bro and 8 years older than my small sis. I still wonder what type of family planning strategy that was. Anywho, I was a cute baby; cheeks were round, skin soft, nywele’s timam, eyes gleaming and full of depth etc, etc! Infact, I dare say that if parents magazine had known of my existence they would have paid me the big bucks!
Obviously I’m still wondering what happened. I bask in the reflection of that former glory.
Do you think I can make money pimpin my baby pictures?
2. I’m not a party-throwing-type of gial! I used to get extremely uncomfortable when I was told to entertain. The thought still fills me with mild panic, but I’m getting better. My social skills must be improving…(hehehe, yeah) So maybe by the time I’m 25, I’ll feel able...and thus throw a small something. A food and drink festival! si that would keep Kenyans busy;)less work for me in the entertaining department.
3. I’ve never been ‘in love’ and generally find myself wondering about this concept.
4. I have an overactive imagination. Overactive! Oh, and have good guessing strategies. As for whether this has been an asset or not, it has helped me in the best of times and set me up for a fall during the worst.
5. I get urges to dance lingala, traditional vibes and ballet, at random, in the midnight hour. And so I do. I get up and do an uncoordinated jig! Then go to bed quite thrilled with myself, stating for like the 10th time. ‘Who knew you could kick that high'. In this vein let me state, I have many secret ambitions.
6. I’m deeply passionate about many things but have been told that it’s hard to tell. Because these passions are so many, I find that my knowledge in any one of them is constrained...I’m trying to change this. Ah, and since we're talking about passions, in the emotional area, I tend to feel deeply and have strong convictions, but by the time they actually fika that 'strong' or conspicuous stage....it’s taken quite a while.
7. I (used to) fear dogs. Now my dad has always had this love affair with the species, in that he would go and buy bones and other doggy paraphernalia for them. There were days I think I resented them canines, here I was being nyimwad something I wanted yet a dog was getting choice bones...I didn’t get it! Anyway, in Freudian terms, that resentment manifested itself in extreme fear of them. I’ve literally scaled walls and roofs as I tried to escape them. Such episodes have only reaffirmed to me that I must have a super power! I must! Anyway, so my dad decided to chuck the fear by force. I was given the task of feeding the beasts. AUUUU! Twas a task. But I live.
You should hear me now when I’m fukuzaing them, gawsh, I sound, like, so commanding! If I do say so myself.
Baaas, we’ve reached 7. Infact I think I've even given bonus info.I tend to ramble. shucks, you see there I go again,sigh, lets make that number 7.5.
Now who to tag. Is there anyone left. If you’ve been tagged already sameheni…kayliz, odegle nyang, majonzi, prou , aizoh,
now I need to go back into hibernation.